- Avalanche Downhill Racing
- Fork: DHF 8.0
- Shock: DHS 3.5
- Front: Hope Moto V2
- Rear: Formula Moto Brake
- Front: FUNN 48 spoke hub, FUNN 26" rim
- Rear: RAD mfg. Hub, Excel Takasago 1.60 x 21" rim
- Front: Michelin DH32 2.8 x 26"
- Rear: Michelin X11 Trials 2.75 x 21
The objective of Project M85 was to create an Ultralight Freeride Motorcycle that bridges the gap between downhill mountain bikes and off-road motorcycles. Project M85 is designed to be most effective on tight technical single-track. It's combination of power and ultra-light weight, allows the bike to perform in ways that no mountain bike, or motorcycle, is currently capable of doing. The M85 is aimed at creating a new market segment in the motorcycle industry.
- Weight: 127 lbs (sans fuel)
- Power: approx. 19 hp
- Suspension Travel: 8" front / 10" rear
- Steering Head Angle: 66°
- Wheelbase: 50.5 - 51.5"
- Ground Clearance: 17" (unloaded)
- Seat Height: 36.5"
- Fuel Capacity: approx. 1.4 gal
- Frame: Custom, 4130 Chromoly
- Swingarm / Linkages: Custom, 6061 & 7075 Aluminium
- 2006 Kawasaki KX85, tuned for Low-Mid power